Considering tank breakdown, possibly going smaller, maybe the end...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jasongtr
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I had three tanks up and running at one time. It got to be a LOT. All were 30 gallons or less.
Consolidated all into one of them for a year or so and it helped me enjoy the hobby again. Less equipment, cleaning etc. Was able to fine tune my gear.
Now I'm back up to three....
 
I am running an IM 40 gal, and I hate it. It's not an easy tank to work in. It's too small for most moderate sized fish. Mostly it's the depth. I have to empty it half way to move it to make adjustments. It's more work than pleasure.
BUT I have a IM 14 peninsula that I adore. It's on a kitchen cabinate butcher block on wheels, perfect hight, easy to work in. Smaller equipment, smaller water changes.
Currently looking at an IM 20, but they are out of stock.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new