• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Conspic Angel

blueface

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling my adult Conspic Angel. 5”-6”
Had for a few years now thinking of going another direction with my tank. He eats everything and anything I feed the tank. Always out and about swimming & begging for food like a puppy. Will not ship pick up only. $3,500. Will send more pics and or video to serious inquires only.

C4D8DD3D-438C-4D74-8A45-257049CB922E.jpeg

cburto

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful fish! Wish I didn’t have a reef sometimes

OP
OP
blueface

blueface

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wiling to take $3,000. This an amazing specimen. Surprised nobody is interested yet.

Pneumatic_Addict

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you get in a pinch, check with Brian at ReefWise in Lisle, IL. Bit of a haul for you, but the guy loves his Conspics, and has plenty of room. I'd take her, but I'm in FL. Been a few years since I've talked to him, but I'm sure he's still in the game. Best of luck!

cmoresps

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact Joe at Fish World in Richmond Virginia, he has a lot of high end clients I am sure he would be interested

OP
OP
blueface

blueface

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you get in a pinch, check with Brian at ReefWise in Lisle, IL. Bit of a haul for you, but the guy loves his Conspics, and has plenty of room. I'd take her, but I'm in FL. Been a few years since I've talked to him, but I'm sure he's still in the game. Best of luck!
I actually purchased this fish from Brian.

OP
OP
blueface

blueface

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still have this beauty & I'm shocked nobody wanted to add the holy grail of angels to their display for the holidays. For this price people should be willing to drive to pick it up
Now $2,800

Brian1f1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s just so much money man. You’ve got a really limited market.

Overboard

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
As far as corals go, I have had pretty good luck with a false personifer and scribbled in the past with SPS. Do you have him in with any hard or soft corals?

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you ever sell this gem?

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 29 36.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 10 12.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 25 31.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 14 17.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.5%
Back