Contemplating a Saltwater Aquarium

giphy.gif


Welcome!! You’ll be glad you started a saltwater tank! ☺️ so relaxing to look at and rewarding whenever it takes off!
 
Welcome! (and welcome back into things) I did the same and was out of it for a while and jumped back in. Lots to learn for sure. Lots of advertising hype and gadgets too. Check out the link vetteguy53081 posted earlier on the setting up new. It will help a bit with the new stuff.
 
My wife loves the fish, as long as I do most of the work keeping the aquariums 😆 . She has already given me the thumbs up for the fish room remodel and the new Saltwater tank, so I'm good to go 😉
Drill the 90. I wish I had drilled my 70 . I have sand and water in it I may yet
 
Drill the 90. I wish I had drilled my 70 . I have sand and water in it I may yet
The 90-Gallon is freshwater. It is drilled and is equipped with a Seamless sump from CustomAquariums.

The new tank, whether from CustomAquariums or a Red Sea Reefer system, will be pre-drilled and will include the Sump already configured.

I'm finding I really prefer sumps, especially for larger tanks.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new