Contents OG Godzilla Shroom.

Genvid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to buy OG Godzilla Shroom. I would like to know if it is difficult to maintain, the search for information says that it is easy to maintain. Who has OG Godzilla Shroom, please share your experience. I wouldn't want to lose a beautiful $400,500 coral.

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to buy OG Godzilla Shroom. I would like to know if it is difficult to maintain, the search for information says that it is easy to maintain. Who has OG Godzilla Shroom, please share your experience. I wouldn't want to lose a beautiful $400,500 coral.
I’ve been told that these Yumas are Godzilla (these are old photos) but IME, they’re easy. These are one coral I’ve had thrive through an Ammonia spike. I used to have more whites in my lighting so the green doesn’t show too well in these photos. The green currently is more around the tips of the younger polyps however if you look enough, there is definitely green in the adults.
IMG_2507.jpeg

IMG_2495.jpeg

OP
OP
Genvid

Genvid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been told that these Yumas are Godzilla (these are old photos) but IME, they’re easy. These are one coral I’ve had thrive through an Ammonia spike. I used to have more whites in my lighting so the green doesn’t show too well in these photos. The green currently is more around the tips of the younger polyps however if you look enough, there is definitely green in the adults.
IMG_2507.jpeg

IMG_2495.jpeg
Thank you very much, I absolutely agree about the price. I'm just thinking about buying, I have an LPS tank I would like to have in my tank.

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you very much, I absolutely agree about the price. I'm just thinking about buying, I have an LPS tank I would like to have in my tank.
I’d say go for it, you can easily make your money back from them as they sprout like crazy. An LPS system is IME perfect for them. I would personally put them in slightly higher flow than some LPS as they seem to bubble best in higher flow - although due to it likely being genetics they seem to bubble in any conditions.

kevgib67

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$400,500 that’s a steal, I paid more than double for mine!

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’d say go for it, you can easily make your money back from them as they sprout like crazy. An LPS system is IME perfect for them. I would personally put them in slightly higher flow than some LPS as they seem to bubble best in higher flow - although due to it likely being genetics they seem to bubble in any conditions.
I have never seen them bubble like yours and yours seem to have crazy long tentacles. I am debating between 2 seller now. One on here and one on Ebay and yet another that will be ready in a month or so! I should probably wait being I have been buying shrooms like crazy, Just got a uranium, a cb blow torch, a godspawn, a Frankenstein! LOL and still looking for an eclectus which no one seems to sell on here! Oh i am also getting some candy crushes and sunkist. Anyway, I want one of yours. When do you think you will have some and what do you charge. I am sick because I saw an add that someone let 2 nickel size go at 225! UGGHH

Speking of sunkist can anyone tell meif this is a reef koi sunkist? I thought I lost mine and this appeared on my rock. I cant imagine what else it could be. Unless its a forest fire I bought a long time ago but somehow manage to get from one tank to another! I t could have been on some zoas I transfered or something and the forest fire had green in the background base color. I dont really see bubbles on this one in my tank though but colors do look like the reef koi I had. Sorry pic is so blurry!

Attachments

• my possible sunkist.jpg
    my possible sunkist.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 29

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 27 15.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 24 13.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 99 56.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.9%
Back