Continuous dosing with Hydros XP8?

Coling

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey y'all,

I just purchased the Kamoer X1 Pro T continuous dosing pump and was hoping to be able to control it with my Hydros XP8 (I heard the Kamoer App is a pain). Seems like my only options are dosing 1-48x a day, but I want to continuously drip about 1ml/min. Does anyone know if there is anyway to set my dosing schedule to continuous in the Hydros App? Thanks for looking!

Cheers,

Colin

n2585722

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The only thing the Hydros can do with that dosing pump is power it off or on if you connect it to a power outlet.

jhuntstl

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can only control the power of the X1 Pro T using the Hydros if it's plugged into the XP8. You still have to program it in the Kamoer app.

For example my Pro T is set to dose kalkwasser at 8ml/min. If my pH exceeds 8.4, my Hydros will shut it off. It will turn it back on at 8.3.

AM-JKLWrgTRXlmLGy3xxWKe6PGmk_7Xse8cupsR3sdynQRvbkSNbyRD-dFw0XaTojj2DsLFfk1SQxaKNvwcZw1dlVAaD8sq3YpMMfxNGXKHp6ElThW3JQQw-vnoOQxLRQmDu-TEMZbBTOySRLY0va2pRphrW9w=w592-h1282-no

Pntbll687

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey y'all,

I just purchased the Kamoer X1 Pro T continuous dosing pump and was hoping to be able to control it with my Hydros XP8 (I heard the Kamoer App is a pain). Seems like my only options are dosing 1-48x a day, but I want to continuously drip about 1ml/min. Does anyone know if there is anyway to set my dosing schedule to continuous in the Hydros App? Thanks for looking!

Cheers,

Colin
You just go to "continuity" option in the app, change the flow rate and hit start.
I just wish the app had the volume alarm for the container linked to the continuous option.

I just set mine up last week. Using it to dose kalk at 1mil/min

Back