Control 2 and 4 wifi strips question

rockdiver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have pumps that cannot be controlled by the 2 or 4 i know this but I can plug them into the wifi strips.
My question is with my wave pumps and return pump can I set on the wifi strip a feed mode that to where I can just press 1 button and it turns them all off for a determined amount of time ?
I thought I read something about groups or something idk.
Basically can I have a feed mode with what I plug into the wifi strips.
Thanks

Duffer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes you can, I have by water Change mode set that way and even have my skimmer delayed to start when after the water Change mode is complete the skimmer is delayed to start back up

JGT

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes you can, I have by water Change mode set that way and even have my skimmer delayed to start when after the water Change mode is complete the skimmer is delayed to start back up
So you are doing your water changes with the Hydros? If so, is it setup as automatic? If so, please share details.

Duffer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not doing the water changes with the hydros yet,but will be in the future. Water Change is just one of my modes where it turns off my equipment

JGT

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not doing the water changes with the hydros yet,but will be in the future. Water Change is just one of my modes where it turns off my equipment
OK, thanks. Yes, waiting to see what they come out with to set this up seamlessly before I pull the trigger.

Gaspipe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What will you be using to remove SW and add new SW back to the tank?

Gaspipe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I watched the “company “ do a interview on ReedDude (I think) and he said they will be implementing something for AWC shortly. Just wondering what equipment will be utilized

OP
OP
rockdiver

rockdiver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well just set up my control 2.
A few questions. First I dont have the hydros wave controller.
So with setting up my pumps especially the return pump I didnt see a preset for a pump or main pump or return pump in the pull down menu for the wifi strip plugs.
So I used the constant preset but I dont see anywhere where it will alarm or send me a notice if it stops running.
Now that I look i dont see it for any of the wifi plug ins.
Am I missing something?
Thanks

OP
OP
rockdiver

rockdiver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just looked at when you add the wifi strip it has a notification menu
What will it notify you that there is no power to all or to that certain outlet.

ajl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just looked at when you add the wifi strip it has a notification menu
What will it notify you that there is no power to all or to that certain outlet.
It notifies you if it can't find the Wifi plug. On or Off is fine, it just will alert (if you like) if the plug is AWOL.

Back