• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Control XP8 (272.00) Shipped.

Item Price
272.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

shred5

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 7, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,767
Location
Waukesha, Wi
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

Control XP8 (272.00) Shipped.​


I am downsizing.

PM is the Key, I go in order of PM's.


I also have two Control 2 starter kits up.

Ok prices are pretty firm and include shipping. If local pick up knock 15.00 off. If you buy more than one item knock of 15.00 for combined shipping. Only shipping to USA and no Hawahii or Alaska. Paypal or cash if local. Waukesha Wi



xp8.jpg
 

Control XP8 (272.00) Shipped.​


I am downsizing.

PM is the Key, I go in order of PM's.


I also have two Control 2 starter kits up.

Ok prices are pretty firm and include shipping. If local pick up knock 15.00 off. If you buy more than one item knock of 15.00 for combined shipping. Only shipping to USA and no Hawahii or Alaska. Paypal or cash if local. Waukesha Wi



xp8.jpg
PM sent
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new