controler for Jebao WP 10,25,40,60

miamiangler

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 17, 2013
Messages
399
Reaction score
11
Location
miami
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw this on e-bay . it`s a dual controller for jebao pumps . JBWAVE DUAL WAVEMAKER, like to know if anyone has used it or any ideas about it . Before I go and buy this unit .It seems to do more then the little plastic thing that comes with the pump . it`s better built and computer programed .
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new