Controller Board Caninet

Foxchase

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 3, 2020
Messages
588
Reaction score
554
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Show me your Controller Board cabinets. I would like to either use a cabinet or build one to use as a controller Board Cabinet so show me what y'all are using!
 
A bookshelf
DSCF2712.JPG
 
I've seen it but I'm sure there's more people out there who haven't seen it. Nothing wrong with bringing it up in a fresh thread

I would have just bumped the old instead if you've seen it - I just did.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new