Controller for K7 Pro II's

  • Thread starter Thread starter mjt82
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mjt82

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 29, 2016
Messages
302
Reaction score
132
Location
Brandon, MS
What state or country do you live in
Mississippi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking for a controller for K7 Pro II's. How can I go about obtaining one?
 
I'm looking for a controller for K7 Pro II's. How can I go about obtaining one?
K7 2’s have been out of production for a while. K7 3 non wifi could control k7 ii lights. I’ll check with the manufacturer,
 
K7 2’s have been out of production for a while. K7 3 non wifi could control k7 ii lights. I’ll check with the manufacturer,
I read the same thing somewhere! I appreciate your response - Let me know what you find out!
 
Still searching for an answer for this - I messaged the NooPsyche account here on R2R - Hoping there’s a solution!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new