Controller options for a Maxspect R420R 180w light ?

Gentleman bunny

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 20, 2018
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wondering if anyone knew of anything other than a bluefish controller board for these lights? also would an apex or something be able to control it?
 
There is nothing other than the on board controls. I don’t think Bluefish ever fully came out with the controller. The only thing you can do is put it on an Apex for 2 more time points. The 6 it comes with and a total power on/off from the Apex for a total of 8 time points.
 
ahh ok that's a bit sucky oh well they do what I need them to do. Thanks for the response I guess Il shoot bluefish a response see If they can help.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new