Convert a Mobius schedule a non Mobius schedule

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

xabo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Is there a way to convert a saved mobius Radion schedule to program a non mobius Radion?

GlassMunky

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wait for the MXM module of Apex. Hoping that gives us these capabilities.
A52F5A12-16E2-4452-BEC5-8FDDDE24F499.gif

yes because we should all have to wait years for a third party add on that we have to purchase additionally to make our top end lights work. That’s asinine and the fact that there’s soo many of you who think this is ok blows my mind.

meanwhile any random $15 IOT device I can buy from Amazon or anywhere else works just fine.

ETM flat out just doesn’t give a crap about making their products work, they’ve proved that time and time again with their practices.

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A52F5A12-16E2-4452-BEC5-8FDDDE24F499.gif

yes because we should all have to wait years for a third party add on that we have to purchase additionally to make our top end lights work. That’s asinine and the fact that there’s soo many of you who think this is ok blows my mind.

meanwhile any random $15 IOT device I can buy from Amazon or anywhere else works just fine.

ETM flat out just doesn’t give a crap about making their products work, they’ve proved that time and time again with their practices.
Wow. I am sorry that I offended you to the point you felt that you needed to attack me. I am not a fanboy of apex i was just trying to be helpful to someone who may not be aware of the product coming out. Please accept my most humble of apologies if i upset you. It came from a good place but sounds like it landed like a hot lead enema.

GlassMunky

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow. I am sorry that I offended you to the point you felt that you needed to attack me. I am not a fanboy of apex i was just trying to be helpful to someone who may not be aware of the product coming out. Please accept my most humble of apologies if i upset you. It came from a good place but sounds like it landed like a hot lead enema.
I’m not offended nor did I attack you. I said its asinine and blows my mind people find this acceptable. Not sure how that’s an attack

Sisterlimonpot

Effortless Perfection
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The issue with the mxm being the solution is that @xabo has a non mobius light and the mxm is a mobius module.

OP
OP
xabo

xabo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The issue with the mxm being the solution is that @xabo has a non mobius light and the mxm is a mobius module.
Correct............downloaded a lighting schedule but it's for Mobius. While my Radions are Mobius ready I currently control them via EcoSmartLive.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 73 75.3%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 11 11.3%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 7 7.2%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back