Convert a Mobius schedule a non Mobius schedule

  • Thread starter Thread starter xabo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

xabo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 21, 2009
Messages
1,202
Reaction score
592
Location
Wash. D.C.
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Is there a way to convert a saved mobius Radion schedule to program a non mobius Radion?
 
Just wait for the MXM module of Apex. Hoping that gives us these capabilities.
‍
A52F5A12-16E2-4452-BEC5-8FDDDE24F499.gif


yes because we should all have to wait years for a third party add on that we have to purchase additionally to make our top end lights work. That’s asinine and the fact that there’s soo many of you who think this is ok blows my mind.

meanwhile any random $15 IOT device I can buy from Amazon or anywhere else works just fine.

ETM flat out just doesn’t give a crap about making their products work, they’ve proved that time and time again with their practices.
 
‍
A52F5A12-16E2-4452-BEC5-8FDDDE24F499.gif


yes because we should all have to wait years for a third party add on that we have to purchase additionally to make our top end lights work. That’s asinine and the fact that there’s soo many of you who think this is ok blows my mind.

meanwhile any random $15 IOT device I can buy from Amazon or anywhere else works just fine.

ETM flat out just doesn’t give a crap about making their products work, they’ve proved that time and time again with their practices.
Wow. I am sorry that I offended you to the point you felt that you needed to attack me. I am not a fanboy of apex i was just trying to be helpful to someone who may not be aware of the product coming out. Please accept my most humble of apologies if i upset you. It came from a good place but sounds like it landed like a hot lead enema.
 
Wow. I am sorry that I offended you to the point you felt that you needed to attack me. I am not a fanboy of apex i was just trying to be helpful to someone who may not be aware of the product coming out. Please accept my most humble of apologies if i upset you. It came from a good place but sounds like it landed like a hot lead enema.
I’m not offended nor did I attack you. I said its asinine and blows my mind people find this acceptable. Not sure how that’s an attack
 
Wow. I am sorry that I offended you to the point you felt that you needed to attack me. I am not a fanboy of apex i was just trying to be helpful to someone who may not be aware of the product coming out. Please accept my most humble of apologies if i upset you. It came from a good place but sounds like it landed like a hot lead enema.
The issue with the mxm being the solution is that @xabo has a non mobius light and the mxm is a mobius module.
 
The issue with the mxm being the solution is that @xabo has a non mobius light and the mxm is a mobius module.
Correct............downloaded a lighting schedule but it's for Mobius. While my Radions are Mobius ready I currently control them via EcoSmartLive.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new