Cool Find!

  • Thread starter Thread starter ironman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Well lately. They found my health issue and have been treating it. Started seeing improvements around month 4 (stomach issues greatly diminished), but still have a little way to go-sinus season is not a good one;). Monthly torture treatments (for the rest of my life), but since I've seen signs of improvement, I'm optimistic.
 
That sounds great gary! Ive been praying so its good to hear there is some progress!
 
I wish my overflow setup was mantainence-free to the point something could go unnoticed for that long. I constantly have to clean mine out, kill aiptasia in it, or something.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 45 33.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new