1   0   0
Love this! This is one of my favs from the other thread

1.png

pharazon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Already took a screenshot of this one to reference. Super clear and great detail.

Have you checked out Deano Cook? He’s practically The Godfather of marine life tattoos. He’s tattooed Wyland, and assisted him on several of his murals.

SallyWho

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice colors. What's the plan for the rest?
Thanks! Above the flame angel's head, I plan on putting another coral. Probably in blue, because I really like the color blue, and I think it'll offset all the warm colors nicely. Then possibly a starfish on the underside, just above my knee. Maybe. :D:p It depends on how long it takes me to get rich and famous!

OP
OP
Shadowspop

Shadowspop

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks! Above the flame angel's head, I plan on putting another coral. Probably in blue, because I really like the color blue, and I think it'll offset all the warm colors nicely. Then possibly a starfish on the underside, just above my knee. Maybe. :D:p It depends on how long it takes me to get rich and famous!
That sounds cool. You're not kidding, between tattoos and tanks, I may need to get another job.

Phillyd1990

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dont have any reef tattoos but i am covered from head to toe including my hands. Ive had a chance to be tattooed from east to west coast including being a canvas on ink master. If your looking for a big piece look for someone who loves to do big work. Someone who is great with smaller pieces may not be able to do so on a larger scale. Ones portfolio really can tell you alot about them if you know what to look for. Also look for color! We all know a reef tattoo would be nothing with all the beautiful colors that come along with it!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 142 88.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.9%
Back