Cool little zoa

Toombs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got these a couple of day's ago and was trying out my new camera, great coloration on them and they were in the cheapo bin lol. Don't mind the algae on the side, tang was eating it and decided to drop it in the shot :tongue:

DSCN1453.jpg

OP
OP
Toombs

Toombs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That would be awesome, they are pretty bright atm but they have only been in the tank for about 4 day's now so we will see, i'll def take more pic's of them later on =D

iReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
that is what i got as a hitch hiker on the chalice but my pix aint that great compared to your picture.
IMG_6637.jpg

goody

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Which one of our LFS did you score those at? Very nice! And is this a combo rock? Looks like I see some bright red on some polyps on the side and back of the rock.

OP
OP
Toombs

Toombs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reed639
How much were they?
Beautiful!​
Thank's everyone, can't remember the actual price but it was under $50 with a frag pack the owner made, the frag was tucked away in a corner and since i'm a zoa lover I had to pick it up lol.

goody
Which one of our LFS did you score those at? Very nice! And is this a combo rock? Looks like I see some bright red on some polyps on the side and back of the rock.​
Octo Gardens =P, and it is a combo rock, has a couple of bam bam's on it and a eagle eye, bought it more for the bam bam's than anything else and then those little beauty's showed up lol, guess I got lucky since it was the only frag of them there =D

MattL22

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of my favorite things to do in this hobby is comb the frag racks and look for the diamonds in the ruff I picked up a 4" frag of enchiata the other week at my for $20 it was totally greet today it's one of the best colored sps in my tank vie seen frags like it for $100

daniella3d

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
awesome! You're so lucky, you should go buy some lottery ticket! We never get anything remotely close to this here...always the same boring stuff. Green zoanthids, orange zoanthids. I don't think I ever saw a people eather around here for sale.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.5%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 34.4%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 69 33.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back