Cool on-line music site

  • Thread starter Thread starter Azurel
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Joined
May 13, 2006
Messages
7,482
Reaction score
44
Location
Kalamazoo Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My brother sent me a link to this site a few days ago, it is a really cool site for listening to music of all types.....You can join for free and there is also a pay account too.It they only way I have been listening to music the last few days..........Here is the link...

http://www.pandora.com/
 
Last edited:
I'm a big fan of "oink". It's an invite only kinda gig...I'm sure a few of you are familiar with the torrent concept.

I'll be checking out pandora
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new