Cool Snail

Crowned_Sock

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2026
Messages
67
Reaction score
47
Location
Dallas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
+10 Cosmetics

image.jpg
 
It always amazes me that the snails do such a great job of cleaning our tanks that the only place untouched is their shells.
 
It was always funny when I would see my snails have this hairdo of algae on them.
 
It was always funny when I would see my snails have this hairdo of algae on them.
Ghillie suit. Going incognito.
the only place untouched is their shells.
To wash the entirety of one's back, one requires arms and/or tools and/or a friend. Snails don't have any of these.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new