coolest bumpersticker EVER

pdxmonkeyboy

Sticks!! Give me the sticks!
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2017
Messages
2,677
Reaction score
4,535
Location
Hockinson, WA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
About time I send out the bat signal to other sps addicts. LOL
6209b0b559b827937a5f45da7efb9a2a.jpg
 
Lol that's awesome!
I'd like one that says "I brake for coral" or something similar would be really cool. I wonder of something like that exists
 
Now that's cool.I've gotta have one even if I gotta break out a sharpie and do it myself.I always wanted one that says GOT CORALS?Any idea who makes this?
 
Last edited:
Many sites offer custom decals/bumper stickers that will say whatever you wish them too...
 
Many sites offer custom decals/bumper stickers that will say whatever you wish them too...

Hopefully the other sites aren't scamming you on shipping like that Amazon person. No way that costs $5 for shipping a sticker.
 
Hopefully the other sites aren't scamming you on shipping like that Amazon person. No way that costs $5 for shipping a sticker.
i paid $50 for overnight shipping so i could get that real acropora experience
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new