Copepod macro video, plus bonus Cuttlefish video

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wilsoni
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Wilsoni

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 4, 2015
Messages
994
Reaction score
740
Location
Salt Lake City, UT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heres a macro video of a copepod in my reef tank, taken on my iPhone 6s with an Olloclip 21x macro lens. Enjoy (:



As a bonus, here's a video of my juvenile S. Bandensis Cuttlefish that I raised last summer, feasting on live Mysid Shrimp.

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new