Copepod Problem

The firefish is great. It is always out in the open. The Chromis is constantly moving from one end of the tank to the other. Thinking about a Banggai Cardinal and a yellow clown or watchman Goby next.
All good choices. I have had them all. I come to get a little bored of the Bangai as they are nocturnal and just stay still all day but bueutiful fish. If I was you I get a watchman goby so to have fish all levels of tank watchman will stay at bottom as others cruise upper parts of tank. Plus really cool watching them burrow. Good luck.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new