Copepod rotifers and phytofeas help

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jmas4
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jmas4

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 8, 2015
Messages
826
Reaction score
454
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a copepod culture and I feed them phytofeast. The different microalgae species that is listed are they all consumed or is there a species that copepods don't eat? I am going to start a rotifers culture too and can they be kept with pods or do they have to be separate? Last question, can newly hatched clownfish eat copepods? Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 28.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 34.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.8%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new