• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Phytoplankton, Copepods and Rotifers

Item Price
$5-$20
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

afboundguy

acanaholic
View Badges
Joined
Jun 12, 2009
Messages
1,310
Reaction score
822
Location
MA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have single strain or mixed strain bottles of phytoplankton for sale as well as single species or mixed species of copepods for sale pickup Northshore MA or at the FFM event next weekend in CT.

16 oz bottles of copepods for sale.
Mixed species bottle - $13
Can do a mix of just free swimming (pelagic), just crawlers (benthic), mix of both or any custom mix of the below listed species. I usually throw in a bottle or two of mixed phyto with purchase and I do discounts for multiple bottles!

16 oz single species bottles as followed:
Parvocalanus Crassieostris - $20
Tisbe Biminiensis - $13
Tigriopus Sirindhornae - $17 (warm water smaller "trigger" pods)
Apocyclops Panamensis - $13
"Harpa" pods from Reef by Steele -$15 (smaller crawling pod similar to Tisbe)

16 oz mixed phyto - $5 for 1 or 3 for $10

16 oz single strain phyto (need advanced notice so I can make a bottle during my weekly harvesting)
Isochrysis Galbana - $13
Tetraselmis chui - $7
Rhodomonas Salina - $16
Nannochloropsis - $5
Diatom strains - $13 (Thalassiosira weissfloggii or Chaetoceros muellerii)

16 oz bottle rotifers
L-type brachionus plicatilis - $7
 
Have a Pom Pom Crab holding a clutch. Have probably till the end of this week before she releases. Built a Kreisel tank. Need rotifers. Live in NC You have e capability to ship? Thabk you
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new