• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Copepods - $15

  • Thread starter Thread starter hollback
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

hollback

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 7, 2009
Messages
814
Reaction score
472
Location
Columbus, Ohio
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I culture copepods for my system and prefer feeding them over flake or frozen. Every several months my staggered cultures sync and produce more than I need so time to clear them out!

I have 8 oz bottles LOADED with hundreds of adult copepods for $15 per bottle. Shipping is USPS Priority (usually 1-2 day delivery) and is $6 - $12 (actual shipping cost) depending on your location. Please pm me how many bottles you would like, your address/ZIP and I will calculate shipping cost and give you my paypal address. Copepods will live in the bottles for 5-7 days. No need for breathable bags or expensive, overnight shipping.

I'd love to ship these out on Monday (tomorrow) for Wednesday delivery.

Limited supply available.

copepodsMacro1.jpg
 
In two hours you sold all of them! Sad too say I was quiet happy when I say this post! Not the second post though:(
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new