• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Copepods FS - $15

  • Thread starter Thread starter hollback
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Got mine today too.
Sure was a lot of pods in each bottle.
 
Put me in line for a bottle as well when they are available. Thanks. :) 61801
 
If you have extras in the future feel free to pm me and let me know.

Will do!

I am definately interested if you have more as well!

It will be several weeks but I will get back with you soon.

Any left 60502

See above.

Put me in line for a bottle as well when they are available. Thanks. :) 61801

Also see above. :)

Where did you originally get the copepods for your culture?

I purchased them from Dr. Adelaide Rhodes in 2004.
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new