• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Copepods FS - $15

  • Thread starter Thread starter hollback
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got our pods today! Very happy! Lots of pods in those bottles I purchased ...thanks again Jason. Keep me in mind when you get another batch ready. Share with friends...lol..
 
So I had someone local back out on my remaining several bottles. I tried working down the list and pm people who said they were interested but I haven't had any responses. If you are interested and can PayPal me tonight, I can send them out tomorrow.

Please pm me your Zip and how many bottles you are interested in and I will give you total cost and my paypal address.
 
I got a bottle last week and absolutely packed full. I'll be back for more that's for sure.
 
Yep! Swirl the bottle a bit to get them off the sides. Dump in and rinse out the bottle a few times to get them all out.
 
Subscribing to this thread so I can get some of these the next time they're available.
 
I might be interested the next time you have some available.

Also, I have recently started a culture. I was wondering how yours got the intense red color?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new