• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Copepods FS - $15

Yes, it's getting long. I'm doing my best but I don't produce these on a commercial scale. I am going to the LEAR swap but not the Buckeye Reef one.
Too bad, would be great to meet you. Can you put me down for 2 more bottles to 43570 and just let me know when. Thanks!
 
Throw me on this list too, lol. 1 Bottle, 43560!

Thanks!
 
Please add me to the list again for 3 bottles. The last 3 I got were great! Thank you!
 
I have to say Jason packs the bottles with great care. I ordered 4 and they were bubble wrapped and insulated within the box. Very nice :)
 
Well looks like Jason might have to hire a staff. It started out 1 bottle each person, now who’s gonna be the first to order 5 bottles? lol [emoji23]
 
if you don't mind... Please place me on the list for 2 also...
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new