• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Copepods FS - $15

Please put me on the list for 3 bottles, 95128. Thanks!
 
Shipping for 4 bottles to 92071 please and an idea when you can ship? Thanks, great reviews always blows ya up.

HAPPY REEFING MY FRIEND
 
Do you have any available and how much is shipping for NC? Zip code 28570
 
Got my order in earlier today. Pods where packed nicely and everything was alive. I would recommend ordering from him. I’ll be placing another order in a few months again.
 
Received my 4 bottles this afternoon. Each bottle was PACKED full of pods!!!

I’ve ordered pods in the past from a vendor, and although there were tons in their bags also, these bottles with shipping included were cheaper and had waaaaay more!!!

I will definitely be getting back in line when I’m ready for another round.

Great guy to deal with, provided instructions in his PM’s for best results, and the bottles were packaged and insulated great!

If you are hesitant to order, don’t be, trust me, you’ll be satisfied!

This was the best picture I could get given their size and the ambient lighting...

53C1159D-8D1D-474E-9695-3235CDB39D56.jpeg


Thanks again...
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new