• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Copepods FS - $15

Received a second shipment of pods and you will NOT be disappointed. Buy with confidence you will get TONS for what you pay for and I can confidently say 90% of them will arive alive!
 
Received 4 bottles yesterday. All arrived safe and sound. Professionally packed. All swimming.
Do not hesitate to buy. As I will be buying again.
 
Just got my pods! All are alive and well in the new tank. Thanks solid seller!
Received a second shipment of pods and you will NOT be disappointed. Buy with confidence you will get TONS for what you pay for and I can confidently say 90% of them will arive alive!
Received 4 bottles yesterday. All arrived safe and sound. Professionally packed. All swimming.
Do not hesitate to buy. As I will be buying again.

Thanks so much for the feedback!
 
@hollback,how much a shipping cost to Washington state (98516)???
 
Buy with confidence! Do not hesitate! i bought 4 bottles of pods and 2 bottles of phyto. They arrived extremely well packed and tons of pods swimming with none dead on the bottom of any bottles. These are by far the best bottles of pods I have ever bought. TYVM
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new