• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Copepods FS - $15

OP
OP
hollback

hollback

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Buy with confidence! Do not hesitate! i bought 4 bottles of pods and 2 bottles of phyto. They arrived extremely well packed and tons of pods swimming with none dead on the bottom of any bottles. These are by far the best bottles of pods I have ever bought. TYVM

Thanks so much!!!

Ed Hutchings

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump! Got 2 bottles yesterday!! Lively little critters! Tried to count them but went cross eyed after about 7 or 8. Tried to take a picture of them but they're camera shy so that didn't turn out well either. Anyways, good stuff thanks again!!

OP
OP
hollback

hollback

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Bump! Got 2 bottles yesterday!! Lively little critters! Tried to count them but went cross eyed after about 7 or 8. Tried to take a picture of them but they're camera shy so that didn't turn out well either. Anyways, good stuff thanks again!!

Thanks Ed!

Whispers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my two bottles, packed excellent.... way more pods than algae barn excellent seller my new pod guy thanks again

Water Dog

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my pods today! :D Bottles were loaded with healthy pods swimming about. Thank you for the quick shipping and awesome packing job to ensure their viability. Detailed instructions for their release and care were a nice touch too! I will definitely be re upping with you for more pods in the future. Thanks again! :)

OP
OP
hollback

hollback

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Got my pods today! :D Bottles were loaded with healthy pods swimming about. Thank you for the quick shipping and awesome packing job to ensure their viability. Detailed instructions for their release and care were a nice touch too! I will definitely be re upping with you for more pods in the future. Thanks again! :)

Thanks again!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 54 40.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 20.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 35.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back