• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Copepods FS - $15

PacoPetty

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for the delay everyone. Our 20 year old daughter was recently diagnosed with cancer and we are having to be away from home for long periods of time while she is getting chemo treatment. Being away means my cultures are struggling so once I have them back up to par I will message each of you.

Thanks for understanding,
Jason
Prayers for your daughter!

OP
OP
hollback

hollback

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I have a few extra bottles for Monday shipping. If you are interested, please send me a message with your zip and let me know how many bottles you would like.

Thanks!

DesertReefBoy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received 6 bottles yesterday. The packaging was good and the pods were alive and active! Definitely will be buying more in the future! Thank you!!

jy544

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Received 4 bottles of Pods on Saturday. They were delayed in the mail for 4 extra days and the pods were alive and active. I will be ordering again soon. Thanks again.

ohana888

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for the delay everyone. Our 20 year old daughter was recently diagnosed with cancer and we are having to be away from home for long periods of time while she is getting chemo treatment. Being away means my cultures are struggling so once I have them back up to par I will message each of you.

Thanks for understanding,
Jason
love & prayers, jason!!!

Bug235

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jason I will take 4 bottles to 92692, No Rush, repeat customer, Thanks and Mega Prayers!!

Mhamilton0911

BitterSalty
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to pop in and say how satisfied I was with my order, I ordered in the busiest time, still got my bugs on time in great condition. I couldn't see one dead copepod, they were all alive and moving well. Added some to my Pico tank and the rest to my 20g. Saw lots the next morning on the glass. Will order again!!

Thank you so much for growing these great copepods!

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 48 35.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 20.4%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 11 8.0%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.3%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 36 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.9%
Back