• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Copepods FS - $15

OP
OP
hollback

hollback

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Just received some more pods.....looking great as always!

Thanks! I can never see them when I try to take a video of the bottles. It's easy to see them carrying the egg sacs. That's a great video. What's crazy is the amount you can't see with the video or naked eye. ;)

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there any chance your coming up to the LEAR swap in NE Ohio (Strongsville) on 2/25?

trithumb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy, my 240 gallon just finished cycling and wanted to get some pods in the mix before lights and stuff get going. would 1 bottle be sufficient to get it going? No fish currently so they will have time to settle into their new mansion before its hunting season. Interested in purchasing what ever is recommended to 19701. Please let me know.

OP
OP
hollback

hollback

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Howdy, my 240 gallon just finished cycling and wanted to get some pods in the mix before lights and stuff get going. would 1 bottle be sufficient to get it going? No fish currently so they will have time to settle into their new mansion before its hunting season. Interested in purchasing what ever is recommended to 19701. Please let me know.
Message sent.

JTP424

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to bump this and say the pods were in great condition and absolutely awesome product.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 27 22.9%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 84 71.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.2%
Back