• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Copepods FS - $15

I will be in Columbus this weekend for a softball tournament. Any chance I can meet up with you somewhere and pick up a few bottles?
I will be here, if it’s not too far I can meet up with you wherever you want.
1300 Deckenbach Rd, Columbus, OH 43223
Any chance we could meet on Sunday. Or would I be better off just having you ship to me in Cincinnati? I could use anywhere between 2-6 bottles depending on what you have in stock.
 
Where in ohio are you? I'd be interested in 2 bottles. I'm in Newark.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new