• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Copepods FS - $15

nitos7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I culture Tigriopus genus copepods for my system and prefer feeding them over flake or frozen. Every several months my staggered cultures sync and produce more than I need so time to clear them out!

I have 8 oz bottles LOADED with hundreds of copepods for $15 per bottle. Shipping is USPS Priority (usually 1-3 day delivery) and is $7 - $14 (actual shipping cost) depending on your location. Please pm me how many bottles you would like, your address/ZIP and I will calculate shipping cost and give you my paypal address. Copepods will live in the bottles for 5-7 days. No need for breathable bags or expensive, overnight shipping.

I will ship these out on Tuesday for Wednesday - Friday delivery (depending where you live).

Limited supply available.

Here is some feedback from previous pod sales:
http://reef2reef.com/search/1354362/?q=hollback&o=relevance&c[node]=11

And all positive responses from Xentrader:
http://reef2reef.com/xentrader/hollback.10223/

copepodsMacro1.jpg

This is a good representation of the visible adults in a sample bottle. There are many more small ones that the camera didn't pickup. A majority of the adults are carrying eggs!

Copepods_zpsvlbejcbb.jpg
Interested in 2 bottles to zip 00926

OP
OP
hollback

hollback

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Any left?

When is next shipping date?

Hello,
I ship bottles on Mondays but I’m full for tomorrow. I can send you bottles the following Monday, 8/8. Send me a message with how many bottles you would like and your zip and I will calculate shipping and send you payment options.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 95 88.0%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back