• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Copepods FS - $15

mitch1324

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I culture Tigriopus genus copepods for my system and prefer feeding them over flake or frozen. Every several months my staggered cultures sync and produce more than I need so time to clear them out!

I have 8 oz bottles LOADED with hundreds of copepods for $15 per bottle. Shipping is USPS Priority (usually 1-3 day delivery) and is $7 - $14 (actual shipping cost) depending on your location. Please pm me how many bottles you would like, your address/ZIP and I will calculate shipping cost and give you my paypal address. Copepods will live in the bottles for 5-7 days. No need for breathable bags or expensive, overnight shipping.

I will ship these out on Tuesday for Wednesday - Friday delivery (depending where you live).

Limited supply available.

Here is some feedback from previous pod sales:
http://reef2reef.com/search/1354362/?q=hollback&o=relevance&c[node]=11

And all positive responses from Xentrader:
http://reef2reef.com/xentrader/hollback.10223/

copepodsMacro1.jpg

This is a good representation of the visible adults in a sample bottle. There are many more small ones that the camera didn't pickup. A majority of the adults are carrying eggs!

Copepods_zpsvlbejcbb.jpg

AquaticLife

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
Interested in a 2 bottles shipped to 48313 if still avail, otherwise plz put me on a waiting list for your next batch of possible. Thank you!

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 194 71.6%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 20 7.4%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 50 18.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.6%
Back