• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Copepods FS - $15

So many pods! The packaging was 10/10 The bottle was full of phytoplankton and little fat Bois, would not hesitate to buy more pods in the future!
 
So many pods! The packaging was 10/10 The bottle was full of phytoplankton and little fat Bois, would not hesitate to buy more pods in the future!
I purchased 3 bottles of pods and I couldn't be happier with my transaction. I will order again, A+++ seller!

Thanks so much for the kind words! Glad you are both happy.
 
Everything is exactly as advertised. Jason is friendly and true to his word. My pods arrived today, happy and healthy. Highly recommended!
 
When available again, I'd take a bottle off your hands, whenever available, just pm me directly and thank you for sharing :)
 
Hello,

Please add me to the list! I am local. Thanks!
 
I would also like to be put on the list for (2) bottles of your pods.
I ordered from you before and they were great.

Thanks,
Ken
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new