• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Copepods FS - $15

hi how long till i get to buy a bottle i think i put my name down a month or two ago
 
Jason I got my three bottles today and they are awesome once again, might have been the Best bottles I have gotten from you even tho the prior bottles were very good!!! Thanks
 
Got mine yesterday! Pod were all over the bottles and were pretty active!
 
Need 2 bottles if you still have one ready available
 
Jason recieved my 2 bottkes today. Thank you ! All I can say is wow lots and lots of active pods professionaly packed. Very very nice !
 
Guys - I just received my pods from Hollbak. Everything was very well packaged and the bottles were packed with pods! Very happy with the purchase. Buy with confidence!
 
Received my 2 bottles of pods. Even with USPS screwing up the shipping and delivering, all the pods were alive. They were packaged very well. Will buy again if I ever need any more. These bottles were loaded!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new