• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Copepods FS - $15

BighohoReef

A reefer in need is a friend indeed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Add me for two please... PM'ing I don't mind the wait :)

jhebi

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, please add me for 3 bottles. PM when you have ready, thanks

F i s h y

2nd In Command. Where is Frank's firebug badge?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WOW! Got my pods from @hollback and all I can say is WOW. Buy with confidence. Very well packaged, straight forward process, excellent communication, and a great product. The number of pods in each bottle i got was amazing. I will definitely order from Jason again.

Daniel266jz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome! Got my pods in yesterday afternoon and all pods were alive and bouncing off the water bottle walls lol. I am very impressed with the quantity that is included in such a small bottle. My picture isn’t that great but hopefully you can see the pods. The packing,shipping, and buying process was very easy. I highly recommend.

157A51FC-9730-4003-881A-9B705D0407CF.jpeg

BighohoReef

A reefer in need is a friend indeed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't say enough good stuff about @hollback pods, service and communication. I've been ordering them from AB, but I have to say I'll never go back! His bottles by far have had the largest numbers of pods and good-sized ones at that. I released a few into the tank and our chromis went crazy! I don't want to give up this amazing secret but I have too :) I highly recommend getting a few bottles they are well worth it!

@hollaback thank you again! If you still have bottles or when you do can you send me two more?

IMG-1787.jpg IMG-1785.jpg

TyTheRockClimbingGuy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my order from Jason today it is amazing! Talk about packed with pods! TONS OF FULLY GROWN ADULTS!! Very pleased with my order. Will definitely order from him again. Buy with confidence while supplies last!

Back