• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Copepods FS - $15

Cdime712

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello!
I ship on Mondays. Shipping for 2 bottles via USPS Priority Mail from Columbus, Ohio would be $10. Your total would be $40.

Payment options:
PayPal: [email protected]
Venmo: Jason-Hollback (phone number last four: 4084)
CashApp: $copepods

I will PM you a tracking number and instructions on Monday when they go out. Let me know if you have questions.

Thanks,
Jason
Thank you very much got my two bottles today.

Loves2Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I culture Tigriopus genus copepods for my system and prefer feeding them over flake or frozen. Every several months my staggered cultures sync and produce more than I need so time to clear them out!

I have 8 oz bottles LOADED with hundreds of copepods for $15 per bottle. Shipping is USPS Priority (usually 1-3 day delivery) and is $7 - $14 (actual shipping cost) depending on your location. Please pm me how many bottles you would like, your address/ZIP and I will calculate shipping cost and give you my paypal address. Copepods will live in the bottles for 5-7 days. No need for breathable bags or expensive, overnight shipping.

I will ship these out on Tuesday for Wednesday - Friday delivery (depending where you live).

Limited supply available.

Here is some feedback from previous pod sales:
http://reef2reef.com/search/1354362/?q=hollback&o=relevance&c[node]=11

And all positive responses from Xentrader:
http://reef2reef.com/xentrader/hollback.10223/

copepodsMacro1.jpg

This is a good representation of the visible adults in a sample bottle. There are many more small ones that the camera didn't pickup. A majority of the adults are carrying eggs!

Copepods_zpsvlbejcbb.jpg
i would love to order a couple bottles. what is shipping to 65109

OP
OP
hollback

hollback

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I can fill more bottles for shipping on Monday. 8 oz bottles LOADED with copepods are $15. Send me your zip and let me know how many bottles and I will calculate shipping.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 38 50.0%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 40 52.6%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 16 21.1%
  • None.

Votes: 19 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 9.2%
Back