Copepods or pests?

Davar93

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 6, 2020
Messages
35
Reaction score
17
Location
canada
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone I noticed these small little blobs moving around on my screen few days ago. I didn’t dope any copepods but just some more one and only from dr time and another fluval beneficial bacteria.
Should I be taking any action? Hope these aren’t flukes? Thanks! E242C93B-FDFE-4B79-804A-F8CEDBEA6392.png
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5265.MOV
    11.2 MB
Hey everyone I noticed these small little blobs moving around on my screen few days ago. I didn’t dope any copepods but just some more one and only from dr time and another fluval beneficial bacteria.
Should I be taking any action? Hope these aren’t flukes? Thanks! E242C93B-FDFE-4B79-804A-F8CEDBEA6392.png

your fine, pods
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new