Copepods what?

  • Thread starter Thread starter kevgib67
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Maybe try leaving a small bit (4"x4") towards the bottom on the side so its harder to notice but hopefully enough algae to make the critters happy?
Great idea, will do thanks.
 
No offense, but my eyesight ain't what it used to be so how is yours? I can barely see them in the tank but can see them swimming in the fuge.
At 56 yo, not great. I’ve moved into the bifocals stage of life!
 
I like cheapie 10x loupe to view copepods on glass.
Otherwise, they're just tiny specks to my eyes but 10x easily brings out the body structure to confirm.
*like others have stated -- way more on glass if you let it collect some film algae for a few days
 
My wife was ordering my glasses and said for a little more $ I could get the ones without the lines. I told her to get the less expensive ones and that would fool anyone with the grey in my hair and wrinkles on my face.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new