Copepods - where to buy?

  • Thread starter Thread starter LetItReef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
A dude named hollback here sold me some pods. They are stellar. In fact I need to reorder. I have ordered from the other companies. When I got hollback's name I went in expecting to waste money yet again. Nope. With in three weeks time I had pods everywhere. On the glass, floating around. I noticed my fish eating the crap out of them so I need to up their numbers. So where everyone else failed, some rando on the internet succeeded.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new