Copepods?

Check our Posiden Reef Systems to grow your own pods. Got tired of buying pods. The mandarin I have is healthy and has an incredible appetite. Refugium has pods and I do dose phytoplankton but still need to supplement pods. The sand goby loves them.

20191121_093625.jpg
Do you have a link for this? I’m super interested.
 
a 110 should have more than enough space in the rocks for pods to hide to support a mandarin without constant pod additions.
 
Adding live phytoplankton a few times a week to the DT helps feed my clam and copods. Now I make my own as part of the the Poseidon Reef system. Had been buying them and adding pods every 6 weeks. Just to expensive tor me. Then I slowly watch them deplete. I think my corals consume some at night also. The mandarin and sand goby consume alot of pods. The refugium does have pods it it and hopefully some of them make it to the tank also. Making pods and live phytoplankton is somewhat easy.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new