Copper in RODI

I can’t tell what you mean. You added a second ro membrane?

Who competes with what to do what?
" CupriSorb is a powerful adsorbent of copper and heavy metals. CupriSorb will remove copper more rapidly and is ideal for emergency copper removal. CupriSorb is a copper specific chelating resin. Competing products are not chelating products, but merely cation exchange resins. "
I have 1 system that includes 2 RO membranes and 4 chambers which 2 are DI, with Anion in one chamber and Cation in the other, I have a 200 gallon storage tank just for the hobby as I have many tanks for my breeding, I live in the country on a well and had to get the heavy metal issue under control.... hope this helps your confusion.
"We are all just Children of the Sea" DIO
 
" CupriSorb is a powerful adsorbent of copper and heavy metals. CupriSorb will remove copper more rapidly and is ideal for emergency copper removal. CupriSorb is a copper specific chelating resin. Competing products are not chelating products, but merely cation exchange resins. "
I have 1 system that includes 2 RO membranes and 4 chambers which 2 are DI, with Anion in one chamber and Cation in the other, I have a 200 gallon storage tank just for the hobby as I have many tanks for my breeding, I live in the country on a well and had to get the heavy metal issue under control.... hope this helps your confusion.
"We are all just Children of the Sea" DIO
I have no confusion on the topic of copper binding by polymers such as cuprisorb, or by di resins, which absolutely bind copper from drinking water.in fact, I have a patent on copper binding by a polymer to treat a human disease (Wilson’s disease) see link below.

I was, however, confused by your unusual and incorrect claims about copper and di resins.

https://patents.google.com/patent/WO2002085383A1/en
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new