Copper level for inverts?

Reefer_madness78

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 11, 2020
Messages
227
Reaction score
106
Location
tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just finished a Quarantine cycle with coppersafe. I cleaned everything with vinegar and rinsed biomedia in fresh saltwater. I put wc water from dt into qt with the biomedia. I tested copper (hanna) and it is 0.14. Is that too high for inverts? I am picking up some nassarius and cerith snails today.
 
I just finished a Quarantine cycle with coppersafe. I cleaned everything with vinegar and rinsed biomedia in fresh saltwater. I put wc water from dt into qt with the biomedia. I tested copper (hanna) and it is 0.14. Is that too high for inverts? I am picking up some nassarius and cerith snails today.
The HR hanna isnt accurate down to those numbers really. I suspect you are copper free but, what biomedia did you use in the QT?
Not sure thats a smart thing to keep in the tank if youre putting inverts in right away.
 
Matrix mixed with some other things
16148710763895879720259124831709.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new