Copper Test, for Copper Power Levels?

SteveMM62Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 21, 2020
Messages
2,640
Reaction score
1,617
Location
La Plata
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Which Copper Test Kits work with testing for the 2.5ppm level recommended by Copper Power? I’m pretty accurate on dosing, since I know my exact volume of my quarantine tank, but would like the peace of mind a test kit can give.
 
Which Copper Test Kits work with testing for the 2.5ppm level recommended by Copper Power? I’m pretty accurate on dosing, since I know my exact volume of my quarantine tank, but would like the peace of mind a test kit can give.
Hanna most recommended and API , the least
 
Which Copper Test Kits work with testing for the 2.5ppm level recommended by Copper Power? I’m pretty accurate on dosing, since I know my exact volume of my quarantine tank, but would like the peace of mind a test kit can give.
Hanna high range is best. Some liquid reagent kits max out at 2 ppm, and the full dose is 2.5 for those, mix 1/2 tank water with 1/2 tap water, run the test and then double the result to get the actual reading.
Jay
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new