Copper therapeutic level

Bitcoin Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another option is this fish trap from Amazon. We just took the rocks out so I haven’t tested this yet, but am using it as a mini hospital tank within our hospital tank because one chroma was being picked on lol. But it seems like it would do the trick of catching fish well. Another option for chromas is catch ‘em during the night. I caught all of our chromas at night.
IceCap Fish Trap (200 Medium) https://a.co/ine04Mt

Only thing that sucks about it is it has these dumb protective stickers that are kind of a nighthmare to remove lol. Took like 20-30 minutes lol

OP
OP
Ljshelby

Ljshelby

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We just said screw it and took all of our live rock out. 300 gallon tank and it only took us like 30 minutes to remove live rock and around 20 fish, then another 45 to put it back and re aquacape it basically. Luckily we had nothing glued down, our coral aren’t glued either.

one benefit is that I like the new rock structures we did this time even more!!!
Awsome! I have all the rock bonded together as one and coral covering pretty much everything , im 38 days now and still trying every day to catch those little jerks lol

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 34.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 68 32.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back