Copperband and Tangs

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If anyone wanting an update, like some reefers said, if the tang has killed 1, it will kill another. With that being said, Dory has been re-homed and I have a very happy new Copperband that doesn't eat aiptasia in my tank lol
Does he eat anything though?
My CBB still doesn’t seem to eat aiptasia, but I’m starting to think he eats the small aiptasia. It may be my job to kill the big ones and hopefully he will take care of the babies.

OP
OP
P

paradizecityz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does he eat anything though?
My CBB still doesn’t seem to eat aiptasia, but I’m starting to think he eats the small aiptasia. It may be my job to kill the big ones and hopefully he will take care of the babies.

I barely have aiptasia, 2 that I can see and those 2 are still there. They're not that big either.
He's definitely eating something. He goes through the entire tank and always picking at something on the rocks and sand. When I feed frozen, I haven't seen him actually go up to eat but he comes towards the food and pick at the same so I'm assuming he's eating the food that has fallen down there.

bruce337

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my experience PBT needs to be the LAST fish you introduce. They have an attitude with any newcomer after them. i had one and finally rehomed him cause he did not get along with anyone. you can try and rearrange the rocks etc and see if that "resets" him but that only worked for a month or so with me. i even tried a "time-out" in the q-tank for a month to see if he'd behave after - nope.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 42 30.9%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 34 25.0%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 49 36.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.4%
Back