Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

may not be the fish for me!I had to ask the seller what specific food they fed the Copperband because it's a really picky eater. Frozen mysis and artemia is pretty much the only stuff he touches. I tried various worms, fish eggs, cockles, masstick pase, artemia-based paste, many different mixed frozen food products... it's insane how picky it is. You really have to get lucky with the individual fish to get it to eat something like pellets in my opinion. Even specialized feeding stations so the fish associates a specific thing with food that he likes and can eat all on his own without being disturbed doesn't convince him to eat something else. It's been quite frustrating![]()

did he survive while you where away? wMine only ate live or frozen food. Wasn’t a problem until I had to go away for two weeks and feed with a dry food autofeeder. The AF4 feeder wasn’t on the market yet but is a possible solution now. I’ve never heard of a Copperband eating dry food.
bummer! i thought maybe somebody would have had success with thisMy CBB only eats the frozen mysis and brine shrimp I feed the tank. When I feed pellets to the tank he ignores them.
I'll watch today when I feed pellets and see if it has gone over. But even if it did, it's such a long shot, it's not something you can count on. So far 100% of the people who have responded have said no, their CBB doesn't eat pellets.bummer! i thought maybe somebody would have had success with this