COR 15/20 shipping??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

U

User1

View Badges
Looks like Neptune found some more somewhere - the reseller / store I purchased kicked me out a email with tracking. Looks like I should have mine on or before the end of the month / 25th.

OP
OP
Sobo's Reef

Sobo's Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They’re already released, mine is already plumbed onto my tank. they’re just gonna be on backorder for a little bit probably

Sleepydoc

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bummed I didn't buy one! Should I wait till they are released or just buy a varios? Thoughts? Opinions?
First, how soon do you need a pump? If you can afford to wait then go ahead and wait. Honestly, if you can afford to wait a year, that would be ideal because you’d have a good number of people who have used the pump for a period of time and any bugs or other issues will reveal themselves.

Second, do you have or are you planning on getting an apex? If not, it’s pretty much a tossup between a Varios and a COR. The COR is better integrated with an Apex controller, but honestly, a Varios is still a solid choice. Most of what you can do with the COR you can accomplish with the Varios.

oceanslide

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First, how soon do you need a pump? If you can afford to wait then go ahead and wait. Honestly, if you can afford to wait a year, that would be ideal because you’d have a good number of people who have used the pump for a period of time and any bugs or other issues will reveal themselves.

Second, do you have or are you planning on getting an apex? If not, it’s pretty much a tossup between a Varios and a COR. The COR is better integrated with an Apex controller, but honestly, a Varios is still a solid choice. Most of what you can do with the COR you can accomplish with the Varios.
My tank is already up and running so I don't neeed a new pump just wanted to upgrade to a dc pump and I have the apex jr. Think I'll take your advice and wait a bit to see how people like the cor.

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 103 57.9%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 53 29.8%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 64 36.0%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 31 17.4%
  • Other

Votes: 52 29.2%
Back